PURPOSE OF THE GRANT
- Enhancing the efficiency and the administrative procedures concerning the revenues and expenditures of the Palestinian LGU’s through a specific study.
- Measuring the degree of satisfaction of the LGU’s for APLA roles and services through proposed IT solutions and mechanisms and reflecting the citizens degree of satisfaction about the services of the LGU’s.
- Support APLA for more effective role in serving the LGU’s and for the enhancement of the transparency and accountability.
- Strengthening the cooperation, engagement, and coordination between APLA and the UNDP in supporting the Palestinian local authorities
PROPOSED ACTIVITIES AND WORK PLAN
- Review of LGU’s revenue and expenditure study (Research center)
- Establishment of a (Dashboard) for some selected member municipalities in APLA (pilot project) – as phase 1 project (IT company)
- Support APLA to promote its role in serving the LGU’s with transparency, evidence, and accountability